"If you want to make the world a better place, just look at yourself and make that change..." ~Michael Jackson

"Get busy living or get busy dying..." ~The Shawshank Redemption

~Semisonic

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end..." ~Semisonic



Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Shampoo warning!!

I don't know WHY I didn't figure this out sooner!!!! It's the shampoo I use in the shower!
When I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body, and (duh!)
printed very clearly on the shampoo label is this warning,
"FOR EXTRA VOLUME AND BODY."
NO wonder I have been gaining weight!!!
Well!
I have gotten rid of that shampoo and I am going to start using Dawn dish soap instead.
Its label reads, "DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE."
Problem solved!
If I don't answer the phone...I'll be in the shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment