"If you want to make the world a better place, just look at yourself and make that change..." ~Michael Jackson

"Get busy living or get busy dying..." ~The Shawshank Redemption

~Semisonic

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end..." ~Semisonic



Friday, July 8, 2011

Zoom Lens

Check out what I captured  while playing with my Zoom Lens.










Like early Spring, we have another nester, which found it's way into the "Nix Tree".  We've had this tree for 23 years, and carry it in and out every year.  It's almost too big to get in the house now.  Hope you enjoy the show.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Suz!
    Do you really have a Cardinel nesting in your Nix Tree?
    Wow how cool is that?
    Glad to be back home all safe and sound!
    Great pic's!
    Yes I, too, have discovered, I can do some pretty amazing things, once I learn how!
    Always helps to read th directions, for me that is! HA!HA!
    See ya at 3!For a wine cooler!!!!!!!!!
    Love ya
    MOM

    ReplyDelete