"If you want to make the world a better place, just look at yourself and make that change..." ~Michael Jackson

"Get busy living or get busy dying..." ~The Shawshank Redemption

~Semisonic

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end..." ~Semisonic



Thursday, May 27, 2010

Planting

Bowyn and I have been planting all week, and in this heat it's been a challenge.  If only you could loose weight by sweating (then I should have at least dropped 15 lbs. by now).  We have been to Lowe's at least 3 times, and even hit upon a 1/2 off sale on flowers, so we stocked up for our pots and landscape too.  

Well I have to tell you that I love the smell of Black Platnum mulch, it reminds me of black liquorice.  So, while we were on our last few plantings, I said "Boy this mulch really stinks bad today!"   Guess what, it wasn't the mulch...

Okay, so we are finally done with planting, and now get to water all the damn things, which is a whole other matter.  Oh brother, what was I thinking?

At least it looks pretty (now...).

No comments:

Post a Comment