"If you want to make the world a better place, just look at yourself and make that change..." ~Michael Jackson

"Get busy living or get busy dying..." ~The Shawshank Redemption

~Semisonic

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end..." ~Semisonic



Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Yard Sale

Last weekend we had a Yard Sale, so first I'd like to say Thank you to my Mother, for coming and helping out.  We could not have done it without you.

Secondly, I am not a person that likes to even think about doing one, let alone actually partaking in it.  So I finally decide to do one this year and I must say was glad that we did.  Don't get me wrong it's long hard work for not much $$$, but the people that you get to meet make it all worth it in the long run.  I definitely recommend everyone, rich or poor to have one at least once in awhile just to meet the people that are outside your everyday life.  It really makes you happy and you end up appreciating what you do have.  Oh yeah, you also make alittle $$$ too.

No comments:

Post a Comment