"If you want to make the world a better place, just look at yourself and make that change..." ~Michael Jackson

"Get busy living or get busy dying..." ~The Shawshank Redemption

~Semisonic

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end..." ~Semisonic



Monday, April 5, 2010

Tippey Toes

We have been in the process of remolding our downstairs bathroom.  Not a total bare walls kind of thing, just a little face lift sort of.  We decided to replace the sink and the toilet, as these were here when we moved in 18 yrs ago.  Both new pieces look awesome and we are loving the updates so far. 

BUT, let me speak freely as I would like to  touch upon the toilet though.  The other one was so short, it felt like you were falling down before you actually hit it, therefore a good reason to change it, right.  Now in my opinion, they should have the toilets where you can try them out, kind of like you do a bed before you buy it.  Ok, sounds strange I know, but hear me out.  The new said toilet is at 16.5 inches, now add on the seat an additional 1", well all I can say is now I'm on my tippey toes.  There are also two choices you can make Round or Oblong, we choose Oblong.  Don't get me wrong, it's a nice fit so to speak, it's just the tippey toe thing.  Can you imagin if we would have choosen the 17", I would have needed Bowyn's step stool.  

I know, your asking yourselves "What on earth is she talking about now..."  This may be too sensitive a subject for some of you, but trust me I think it's important information to keep in mind for those of you who might decide to change your "seat" in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment