"If you want to make the world a better place, just look at yourself and make that change..." ~Michael Jackson

"Get busy living or get busy dying..." ~The Shawshank Redemption

~Semisonic

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end..." ~Semisonic



Saturday, April 17, 2010

What NOT to do - Again...

You all know that we still have 5 more things to do before the bathroom is finished.  Today I thought I'd tackle a few, since they seemed easy enough to do buy myself.  Right!  Here's the thing, we had gotten a new Shower faucet set and what looked easy enough in the directions, has left us with NO water and a call into the Plumber.  Let's also consider the fact that today is Saturday, so you can only imagin what this little mistake is going to cost!

Morral of the story: some things are better left to those who can actully do them. 

Can I just say that I married the BEST guy in the world, since he is sooooooooo forgiving of my stupid mistakes.  Love you Ric

No comments:

Post a Comment