"If you want to make the world a better place, just look at yourself and make that change..." ~Michael Jackson

"Get busy living or get busy dying..." ~The Shawshank Redemption

~Semisonic

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end..." ~Semisonic



Saturday, March 27, 2010

Abby's Blog

Yesterday while checking out a few things in the Blog world, I came across this amazing Blog called "Abby's Blog", she is 16 years old and is amazingly enough traveling around the world in a sailboat. This is her day to day account of her trip so far. This is a short synopsis of her story:

It has been my dream since I was 13 years old and began single-handing, to one day sail solo around the world. I am 16 years old and this blog will contain the story of my attempt to become the world's youngest solo circumnavigate. Visit my official website at www.abbysunderland.com.

All I can say is WOW, amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment