"If you want to make the world a better place, just look at yourself and make that change..." ~Michael Jackson

"Get busy living or get busy dying..." ~The Shawshank Redemption

~Semisonic

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end..." ~Semisonic



Sunday, March 28, 2010

Making a Donation

I must admit that I can be a "Quilty Giver", which is sooooo wrong.  You know when you get those request for a donation in the mail and they send you out labels with it, Ug, I feel so quilty about keeping the labels, that you guessed it, make the donation.  Last year was a successful year for alot of charities out there, due to my quilt.  Now due last year, we are being bombarded with request for donations, so much so that we don't want to answer the phone anymore and the mail is a whole other matter.  Sometimes you even feel badgered into giving.  This is  just not giving from the heart.

So I've decided to really try and comes to terms with the quilt and whittle it down to a small few (2-4) that I feel has a true place in our heart.  This will take some time, but it is now on my Long Term To do list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment