"If you want to make the world a better place, just look at yourself and make that change..." ~Michael Jackson

"Get busy living or get busy dying..." ~The Shawshank Redemption

~Semisonic

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end..." ~Semisonic



Saturday, March 20, 2010

Something NEW

So I've decided to add something NEW to the site as I feel strongly about this. Located on the left, you will find "SuzView~Give for the Day". I will post my give whatever it may be here everyday (I hope...). So check it out.

By the way, while your there Please feed the fish. Just click on them and they'll get food. I think one died the other day.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for th info! on Spring cleaning!!!!!
    I cant feed th fish, as there aren't any!
    I click, their not there!
    Love ya Mom!

    ReplyDelete