"If you want to make the world a better place, just look at yourself and make that change..." ~Michael Jackson

"Get busy living or get busy dying..." ~The Shawshank Redemption

~Semisonic

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end..." ~Semisonic



Monday, March 15, 2010

What Next?

The other day was the Dazed & Confused thing, with the ear ache and all, and of course the medicine thing to tackle the problem, which turns out to be a Bigger problem than diagnosed on Friday. So late in the night Saturday (12:30ish), I woke up and was for some odd reason feeling my head (not a normal thing to do in the night), and wallah, a bump. That's right a bump the size of a quarter is on the right side of my head, 2.5 inches above aching ear. Mmmmmmm! Now I'm like freaked out as to WHY there is a bump on my head since I haven't hit it lately. OK, so everyone knows that I have an active imagination, so need more be said on this. Argh, I have a tumor.

So "what to do, what to do". Should I wake Ric up, naw "he's sleeping so good, and he'll think I'm over reacting" as usual. Time passes, still thinking, ah, movement "he's getting up (bathroom break), now's my chance. "Ric, I found a bump on my head and I'm worried since I haven't hit my head lately" "It's okay, go back to sleep..." Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Gee thanks, glad it's not a heart attack. So thinking progresses throughout the rest of the night.

Now in the morning, I've already decided to go the the emergency room to have it checked out for good measure. Ric, by the way doesn't remember anything from the night before. So, anyways off I go the the E-room, check in, get checked out by the Dr. and Guess what? It's not a Tumor it's "Shingles" and not the kind you put on your house either. What the heck is that about. Here's the thing, the earaches are apart of this whole bump on the head thing, so it's not sinus (which is what the other Dr. treated me for with Amoxicillin). Now I could start a pharmacy, with all the other meds which I need to take for this. Wonder how long this will take to get over.

Oh brother, what next?

1 comment:

  1. Nothing Next. This is it. Take care and feel better. Love you, Gayle

    ReplyDelete