"If you want to make the world a better place, just look at yourself and make that change..." ~Michael Jackson

"Get busy living or get busy dying..." ~The Shawshank Redemption

~Semisonic

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end..." ~Semisonic



Saturday, March 20, 2010

Shingles update

Here's your update on the Shingles. Today is a great day, best I've felt since the 8th. So I'm "Back in the saddle again" (that's a song you know, maybe Roy Rogers?), Ye haw! You know the only thing about this whole ordeal is other than the excruciating pain, is the fact that I couldn't get my hair done on Friday. Yep, my hairdresser said "Eew is that like the Swine Flu!" NO, it's more like the Zebra Flu (Red & Grey). Since I'm so close to the grey hair maybe now is the time to try it out or on for size. All I can said is now it looks like I have 2 heads in stead of one (Head & Hair).

Keep praying for me and have a wonderful Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment