"If you want to make the world a better place, just look at yourself and make that change..." ~Michael Jackson

"Get busy living or get busy dying..." ~The Shawshank Redemption

~Semisonic

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end..." ~Semisonic



Saturday, March 13, 2010

Dazed & Confused

Can I just say that most of the time I feel as though I'm walking around in a dazed & confused manner. Most of the time it's probably due to the Menopause stuff (the mind really gets crazy during this time of your life) "Is that compared to any other time!" Well now let's tack on a cold, with a stuffy head, now your even more confused. The best part of it is taking medicine to hopefully alleviate the symptoms, and you guessed it, now your just plan stupid. You should just stay home and hide out, as you could get lost out in the big world of unconfused people.

Lately, I find myself scratching my head and wondering what the H was I doing. Bet this is what Alzheimer's is like at the start. Better book my room now then.

Signed, Dazed & Confused

No comments:

Post a Comment