"If you want to make the world a better place, just look at yourself and make that change..." ~Michael Jackson

"Get busy living or get busy dying..." ~The Shawshank Redemption

~Semisonic

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end..." ~Semisonic



Saturday, March 6, 2010

Confession

Okay, so you know everyone likes to do for others, well I'm no different than the next guy when it comes to giving. So the other day after chatting with my brother, Don about random stuff, we also got on the topic of Moose Hunting permits. Considering the fact that we went to Maine last September and are planning to go again this September (hopefully), I decided to check into it, what could it hurt and it might be also fun too. So of course you know me, Yeah you guessed it, signed up for 4 permits, one for each of us (Ric, Nix , Jessica & myself). It seemed like a good idea at the time, and I was so proud and excited. Well last night at dinner in our random conversations I told Ric the good news... Guess what, it was NOT good news. He said "Now why would I want to go Moose hunting, and really Jess, are you kidding me" Oh brother, I'm in it deep now.

So Not a good thing to do, and I must say I was not thinking clearly (no alcohol involved either), just a dumb move on my part.

But here's the confession, I just gave my brother Don 4 more chances at getting a Moose permit, so see it's not so bad after all. Today is another day and I'm forgiven once again. I love you Ric.

2 comments:

  1. Good One
    Remember,"Some times it's better to wait and ask,
    before jumping right in! Th water might be toooooooo deep
    Love ya JED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moose hunting and Jess! What were you thinking Susan? I must say I'm getting a really good laugh out of this one. Tee Hee:)

    ReplyDelete