"If you want to make the world a better place, just look at yourself and make that change..." ~Michael Jackson

"Get busy living or get busy dying..." ~The Shawshank Redemption

~Semisonic

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end..." ~Semisonic



Monday, March 1, 2010

Rambling's of a mad women

Welcome "ME", to the first day of SUZVIEW, which is me and my view. I was telling my husband, that there are so many things going on in my head, which drive me crazy and I needed to get them out. So maybe a blog would help. Wasn't quite sure how to go about it at first and would like to personally give my thanks to my niece, Nina as my inspiration.

When I was little and had a diary, trust me I wasn't sure what to write, so here is a sample: Got up, ate breakfast, went to school, came home, ate dinner, went to bed, and so on.... Now I guess I have figured it out, at least I'll try. The challenge will be to use the words I, My, and mine as little as possible. Do you know how hard that is. So guess this is supposed to be like just chatting, and getting your view points across, right?

For a bit the thought was to write up the view points as an editorial for the newspaper, HA! At least here they have a chance to be posted and seen (maybe). Now I'll need to think of something to write about. Keep you posted.

2 comments: