"If you want to make the world a better place, just look at yourself and make that change..." ~Michael Jackson

"Get busy living or get busy dying..." ~The Shawshank Redemption

~Semisonic

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end..." ~Semisonic



Saturday, March 20, 2010

Holding Hands

With such a beautiful day out, all the walkers/joggers were out as well. There was this couple walking and holding hands, and I thought to myself "WOW, I remember those days". Ahhh, to be young and in love.
It got me thinking that why can't marriage be like a court ship too. You remember: you hold hands, hug, a touch, it's a look, a smile, a laugh, a giggle, a tickle, corny jokes that you laugh at when really they're not that funny, you get my drift.

The point is, why does the court ship have to end when you get married? We become to complacent in our lives and take each other for granted. We just don't work at it (the marriage) like we did when we dated.
Think about!

I say we start dating each other again, just to for the FUN of it...

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thats a great idea!
    If we oldies aren't to tierd! Thing is, holding hands doesn't take much effort, and really does relay a great message!
    It says I love you without a word being said! I like it!
    Love you Mom!

    ReplyDelete