"If you want to make the world a better place, just look at yourself and make that change..." ~Michael Jackson

"Get busy living or get busy dying..." ~The Shawshank Redemption

~Semisonic

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end..." ~Semisonic



Monday, March 8, 2010

Job search

Why does searching for a job, have to be such a task. I have to admit, I've only applied for 5 jobs in my life and fell into the rest of them. Even considered myself to be a 2 year career person, as this was just a fluke as well (you know, cut the position, moved away, stuff like that). Hmmm, after reading this and calculating it all, I have worked quite a bit. Interesting. Anyways, back to the point, I feel bad for all of us unemployed people out there, searching for that JOB. It is my hope that WE ALL find one soon, and that the economy turns around so that there will not be any further layoffs/closings or down sizing.

God bless all those out of work people out there. Hang in there and keep hope alive, we need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment