"If you want to make the world a better place, just look at yourself and make that change..." ~Michael Jackson

"Get busy living or get busy dying..." ~The Shawshank Redemption

~Semisonic

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end..." ~Semisonic



Friday, March 5, 2010

My Special Purpose

While being unemployed, is a nice but not wanted vacation for most people, I have to say I've enjoyed the time off to do nothing. Although now it is time to dig in and find a job or at least a "Direction". You know, the next adventure. It' kind of like what Steve Martin said in the movie "The Jerk", "What is my special purpose?" You know what I mean!

I view myself as a kind of Heinz 57 variety, many talents but not sure which way to go now. I keep praying for a direction, but think it will happen like a big BANG or POOF, there it is. Whatever it is or where ever, just hope it's good and happens soon. Not just for me, but for everyone out there seeking the same thing.

1 comment:

  1. Love letters from Mom!
    Are you so disatisfied, with things the way they are?
    I guess you have never considered your self a "Stay at Home Mom!"! It really is a career, you know! Some of us have been very happy to Have, and Hold very dear to our hearts!
    Sometimes," One must Grow where one is planted!"
    If your meant to go back to work, a job will come along! Soon!
    Love you
    Mom!

    ReplyDelete