"If you want to make the world a better place, just look at yourself and make that change..." ~Michael Jackson

"Get busy living or get busy dying..." ~The Shawshank Redemption

~Semisonic

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end..." ~Semisonic



Friday, March 19, 2010

"Shingles" update

I'm hanging out my shingle to say: "Pain bad, pain medicine good".

I'm tired of being shingled out here, but the truth is today is the first day I've actually felt like doing anything other than be a slug on the couch. I can only hope and pray that this is on it's way out, as I am over it trust me.

If you want any information on this matter you can go to: www.shingleinfo.com and get some great info. And by the way, if you haven't already, get the vaccine...

No comments:

Post a Comment