"If you want to make the world a better place, just look at yourself and make that change..." ~Michael Jackson

"Get busy living or get busy dying..." ~The Shawshank Redemption

~Semisonic

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end..." ~Semisonic



Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Shovel Ready

So this is interesting. Today while driving down the road, in front of me was a dump truck with a sign posted on the back "Caution, road work ahead". Well now it all makes sense to me, I said "Light bulb moment". You see, I just passed a freshly repaired pot hole. Get it! "Shovel Ready". Of course that's NOT what the Government has lead us all to believe, as supposedly WE are now in the "Shovel Ready" phase of the down trodden economy. Just interesting is all, since the Construction Industry has been waiting for something to take off and get ready, and what I saw was the "Shovel" being used as a patch tool. Hmmm, is that kind of like what you use in Photo Shop?

Just thought it was interesting. Makes you think doesn't it...

Have a nice day.

2 comments:

  1. I still can't see or feed th fish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I just canceled myself (Unsucribed)?

    DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!LOL

    ReplyDelete